I ended the last post wondering what the relevance behind the antique coin was and when I was going to get my coinage. I will carry this on next post....but in the meantime: a brief interlude.
I titled this post Random Acts of Sugar....but it could also be called unsuspected sugar or unrequited sugar :)
Ive collected a few odd pieces of sugar without any expected returns. Here are a few examples from sugar searching before Director SD (who last 6mo) and before and during Mr.Coin who was never really a SD to begin with.
Mr Neurology:
we chatted about 3-4 times. He expressed his adoration for me and desire to meet me (he lived in sydney- I live in NZ). We share lame medical pickup jokes such as If I was Adenine Id choose U. (If you dont get it, its okay, your not meant to ;)) he sent me $350 NZ dollars in amazon vouchers. ..and then after chat four- he poofed- never to be heard from again.
APPROX FOUR HOURS OF CONVO= nearly $100 an hr
Mr Retired and lonely:
Same scenario. This time three hours and $300 in amazon vouchers
Mr Emergency Room:
One of my first sugar attempts. He was an ER doc in Sydney. We chatted for a little while and then arranged to meet. He got me return tickets and accomodation in my own name. I headed over for a long weekend over the summer term break. He decided I wasnt the one for him but reimbursed me with $1000 nZ dollars. PArt of this was spent on extra sightseeing and shopping while he worked but I banked $700. This was a huge credit to him however as we had only agreed on missed wages for the weekend (i usually work weekends) should it not work out.
APPROX ONE LUNCH: free holiday,shopping, 700 cash
and lately Ive been speaking to a pot who just gave me another $350 in amazon vouchers after an hr of conversation.
I AM AMAZONED OUT :P ......(but doubt itll last much more than a year of medschool!)
Disclaimer: I always ended to either meet these men or go through with an arrangement. The above were all poof daddies, excluding ER doc who didnt see a future but decided to help me out anyway and my recent pot who just 'felt like it'. (regardless of wether the meet is successfull)
No comments:
Post a Comment