Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mr Creative Director: The Conflict

The next 6months were amazing.......indulgence, shopping,rendevous.

Our most recent trip was sydney over semester break.
He had to work but we had a beautiful penthouse suite with jacuzzi - beautiful decor and an amazing view of the harbour and sydney bridge.

In addition to my allowance- he released me on sydney armed with cash. I had soo much fun- I got to see st pauls cathedral, the opera house, the sydney bridge, the rocks, botanical gardens, government house, bondi beach and even pulled in some shopping. Im a crazy tourist- i like to see Everything I can possibly see in a day.

By the time i got back to the suite- i was buzzing. Id left just enough time to have a spa, and prim myself for when he got home. I love the feeling when he walks through the door in a business suit; tired after a long day- it makes me feel like i have this beautiful feminine power that I can use to relax him. Im wearing a emerald green dress which sets off my eyes and black heels. I smell devine. He smiles at me and pulls me in to him telling me that I look exquisite. without a further word... we make love on the window seat and hold each other in that happy after sex stupor. He holds me closer and whispers "that hes falling far to deep"......

me: "maybe we should keep the emotions in check more"
him: "its too late for that sweetheart"
me: im sorry
him: its not your fault, lets go get some dinner- im hungry and I have a place in mind I know you'll like

Overall an amazing weekend but the feelings are beginning to emerge. I cant say I dont 'feel' for him...but I dont want to be a home wrecker and hes married. Its a 'no go' zone.
I justified him to myself thinking 'getting the youth and pleasure with me, means he doesnt get annoyed at his wife when she cant give it to him".
Pherhaps money is an aphrodiastic to me, or maybe its the way he charms me, he never fails to be a gentleman, inside and outside the bedroom.
Guys my age dont remember to bring me flowers, or walk on the road side, or even open a car door. They dont remember that my favourite colour is deep purple or that I love 'cookies and cream' icrecream.

No comments:

Post a Comment