Friday, August 20, 2010

Mr Creative Director: The climax

I love wellington- it has culture and pizazz. Known for being a buisness centre but also city of art, mueseums and character.

I arrived around 8 on friday night. He picked me up from the airport and we went out for a beautiful dinner at the Amebelli wellington. The ambelli is in a equisite converted victorian villa. The menu consists of the Mediterraneans most beloved delicacies. Some selections from the menu:

Pan-roasted Line caught Snapper, with Cous Cous, Crayfish
Chili Aioli & Fennel Broth

Prosciutto-wrapped Certified Organic Chicken, Cauliflower
Puree, Melted Mustard Leeks & Crispy Sage

Chickpea Kibbeh with Tahini and a Seasonal 'Mezze' of Organic Carrot
and Preserved Lemon; Roasted Cauliflower & Beetroot


It was absolutely devine to say the least. The atmosphere was once again perfect.
After dinner: a walk along the waterfront where we laughed till our stomachs hurt and I snuck him passionate but quick kisses when I thought noone was looking. ;) (this would later become a game of ours)

The hotel room was beautiful and as he promised two suites (not that wed need both) We stood on the balcony....the night air warm. Alone at last: we kissed passionately, exploring each other.................I discovered that night why older men make great lovers. :)

The next morning i awoke at 8 to the smell of fresh coffee (my favourite morning smell). Still in a happy stupor from the night before, he handed me the mug and we lay in bed for awhile- just talking.

After breakfast we headed into central city and indulged in some shopping ... I was hesitant to be too greedy considering that hed already forked out at least a grand for my car insurance...so
I settled on some beautiful Italian flats and my first ever bottle of chanel no5. :)

All in all, it was an amazing experience. I couldnt wait till we could make the next trip away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment