Very first e-mail from Mr.Creative Director
you are young beautiful and fascinating and i want to give you uncomplicated fun and indulgence. i want to pay for stuff for you, i want to support and extend you in your endeavors, i want to savor your beauty and feel your primal response.
hey maybe i have you wrong. totally up for that. but my guess is you can feel most of what i am saying?
it resonates
it is in you
so lets continue to explore
speaking of primal impulses... i am male, i care about how you look. please send me some more pics. doesn't have to be fabulous etc, just you being you. and if you send me something a little bit sexy i wouldn't complain either.
Picking this apart:
- hints of an allowance sugar daddy, hints of gifts and some indulgence (tick,tick)
Obviously this is going to involve 'sex' - with a 40 year old- Im still not entirely sure at this point weather I can pull through with that..........this is new to me
On the flipside- hes interesting- his word play draws me in........
and with that I click REPLY-
Im honest, i tell him this is outside my usual sphere of conduct, but that he excites me and I want to continue to explore the possibilities. I send him a few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment