Friday, September 17, 2010

The Missing Coin

The tale of my next Sugar Daddy (if you can even call it that) presents a strange mystery. I'm currently halfway through unravelling it, but figured I would begin to tell the story anyway. Thank-you to all the advice from fellow sugar babies and daddies.


...and so begins the tale of the missing coin


His profile read that he was a travelling IT executive...it reminded me of the movie 'up in the air' with George Clooney. I had built up an image of an older distinguished man with slightly graying hair...this image would soon be flipped around.

I met him at a nice Spanish restaurant in central auckland. It has a romantic but almost secretive atmosphere. The bar is to the side. There is an upper section of the restaurant that overlooks the street and a lower portion that is a little darker with dim mood lighting. I walked into the bar wearing a simple black dress with an open back,heels and single drop pearl necklace.

He spotted me nearly straight away and smiling invited me to join him at a corner table to the back of the restaurant.
Little did I know that The candlelight and secret feel of our meeting would set the scene for what was still to come.

I was suprised to find that he was so young (30). He wore an expensive suit, cufflinks and was well groomed. His image exuded affluence and success. In addition he was handsome and well spoken. Our conversation went well and it turned out we were interested in alot of the same things. He told me fairly 'off the bat' that he was impressed with me and felt like i was the whole package: "smart, beautiful and sweet".

His reasons for being a sugar daddy were that his lifestyle doesn't permit a committed relationship yet he still desired to spend time with a woman that he could talk to and whom he genuinely liked. He commented that although he could pick up chicks in bars, he wasn't after an overnight stand; he wanted something ongoing and warmer.

We agreed that 2-2.5k seemed reasonable as a monthly allowance, in addition I could travel with him whenever i wanted to. He didn't however ask for my bank account number or my preferred means of receiving cash.. I didn't think too much of it at the time...but it should have presented a red flag.


coming up: sex and creme brulee

No comments:

Post a Comment