Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Rose Ceremony

I watch the bachelor to much. i was just thinking this process is a bit like that. Only its more like 'the final daddy'. Im monogamous- i like one sugar daddy at a time.

The only difference I dont have 'chris' to hand select 25 of the most amazing, wealthy, talented men for me. Instead i get a sea of thorns, and end up pricking myself trying to find that 'rose'.

my previous sugar daddy (who i still keep in touch with) offered to help me find a potential- or rather offered to help me screen. He says that he understands why i left him but still wants me to be safe and happy. I guess its nice having someone on my side who I know will look after me.....at least someone knows. (a little wierd though!)

So anyway Ive given out a few roses- i got rid of 40 emails and have 5men to see. 5men-5dates-only one rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment