I'm a bad sugar baby.......i weakened, i gave in.
My old Sugar Daddy (Mr Director) text me last week.
Mr D: "hey baby, want to come to XXXX with me this saturday night, I can pick you up at 4..we will be back at noon on sunday. Two hotel rooms- no pressure. All you need to do be your charming self, pretend to be my colleague and chat to a couple of big shots after the gig".
Me: You mean help you close a deal ;). Do I get commission?
Mr D: of course...there's $XXX in it for you.
Me: Sure, I'm in then - if you choose XXXX hotel. (name ommited because new zealand is too small!)
I gave in girls, I gave in. Mr D has an effect on me. Driving down to XXX we caught up on each others lifes. I always enjoy speaking with him, hes fascinating, he makes me laugh and he shows a genuine interest in how i am.
We got to the gig about two hours later.
VIP function beforehand was okay...lots of schmoozing and me pretending to 'talk the talk'.
We sat at the back of the theatre (really just his way of getting me away from preying eyes). Talking to mr D, I realised how much id missed him. He makes me feel like im the most important person in the world. My knees weaken around him.
He may be 40, but hes a sexy distinguished 40. He makes my blood boil when im around him. THis night was no different. I tried to avoid his gaze, his fingers which grazed as though an accident across my legs...but the tension was rising.
The night consisted of sneaky touches and the accidental grazing of fingers.
By the time we got back to the hotel...and a few wines later the sexual anticipation had built to near breaking point. Despite my allegations that nothing would happen...it took us all off 5minutes to get from classy and contained to wild and savage. During our realationship our love making had been slow and passionate...tonight we were simply primal.
No comments:
Post a Comment