Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mr Creative Director: Scene Two

The plan was that we would meet in a beautiful upmarket restaurant in the city. 730pm.
He would be wearing a black business jacket and jeans. For my American readers- NZ is the 'casual' center of the world!

-A mad pre-dinner rush and perhaps insight into my life!-

Hit 63opm i'm stuck at work- I cant leave because im waiting for someone to take over my shift and they haven't shown. tick tick tick- FINALLY at 650pm i'm off. Im not happy- id planned on taking time to get ready. i wanted to look my absolute best.

So I take a shower at work and not having time to rush home i go through my overnight bag in the back of the car.
Lucky I always keep changes in my car! My life is like that- I never know when i might wind up at work or working so late at uni that i crash at a friends apartment closer to town.

I settle on jeans- stilettos (i keep shoes in my car too!) and a beautiful top that hugs my figure and accentuates all the right parts :). At traffic lights- i attempt to do my makeup. I arrive slightly late at 745- spray some perfume- take a deep breathe and get my a-game on.

I wander into the restaurant and glance around- he spots me - walks up - give me a quick kiss on the cheek and ushers me to the table. I take him in; hes fit, smells fantastic and has the aura of a complete gentlemen.

Lucky for me- he just laughed at my story and wasn't phased by my lateness...he looked at me, held my gaze and commented genuinely "you are exuistively beautiful, makeup or not"
-swooooon-

The evening in a nutshell

The atmosphere was perfect. There was light jazz in the background and a beautiful view of the harbour.

my companion is fascinating, the conversation rolls as though we were old friends. He compliments me often and brushes my hand tenderly at points.
Midway through he looks at me seriously- squeezes my knee and comments "I like you alot, I feel like I can stop searching for a Sugar Baby, your it".....and besides he jokes... "helping you would make me feel like i'm doing something more worthwhile than building the worlds biggest shoe collection".

I blush and nod- he takes my hand and comments "I dont want to meet you at 6pm every wednesday for a shag ..... I want to get to know you, I want to dine you, wine you and spoil you". I want to know 'who you are' and 'what makes you tick'. I want to know 'what drives you' and enjoy your youthfullness" ...he pauses and suggests that I accompany him to xxx this weekend on buisness. We will go for dinner, we will go dancing and the next day he will take me shopping.

He adds (thoughtfully) : i'll get two hotel rooms - there is no pressure for anything. He asks me if there are any expenses at the moment that i cant cover. I mention my car insurance. He nods and says 'not a problem- i cant let you drive around without car insurance anyway'. So there we have it- no allowances discussed but a nice first 'arrangement'. my car insurance is approaching a grand so i'm happy. secretly id probably have gone without the car insurance- he intrigues me so much- but i do need insurance and hes more than happy to pay.

1 comment: