Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Missing Coin Part Two

Sex and Creme Brulee

He text me a few days later to arrange our next meet. The factual part of the texts went something like this:

Him: Monday or sunday?
me: monday
Him (on monday) sorry, cant do monday: wednesday or thursday?
me: thursday
him: Sorry cant do thursday now-a meeting came up, friday?
me: okay friday, text me to confirm on thursday.

Thursday rolled around and no confirmation so i agreed to see my friend instead. Lo and behold he rings on friday at 6pm. He has been busy and is apologetic. He asks to take me to dinner.. I tell him i have previous plans but can see him later on.

So Later on turns into about 10'clock. I drive my car up to the hotel and hand my keys to the valet. He looks bemused...I think he is trying to figure out what a 23 year old college student with a very 'college' looking car is doing at a 5 star hotel.

I enter the foyer of the hotel and give him a quick call. He comes down looking devine as usual....and we head out for dessert. We head to a quaint little cafe off the mainsteet. The evening is just as nice as the first one...
We talk over creme brulee and fine wine. We dream about places we would like to visit and share travel stories. He tells me about china and his adventures in europe. I tell him about India, vietnam, thailand and my adventures roughing it on classroom floors. Not to mention the backpacker in india where electiricty in the shower gave off random sparks, making you wonder wether you were going to die an exposed and early death.

After wards, he picked up the bill and held the door open for me...we walked hand in hand by the harbourside. He told me 'how beautiful i was' and how he couldnt wait to take me travelling with him. His natural charm and his affluence worked thier wonders on me.....I felt like 'a la pretty woman'.

The evening progressed into returning to his hotel room. By this time it was getting cold and the rain had started to tip down. I tucked myself into the covers of the bed and cuddled up to him. We watched about half of a movie on the big screen above the bed...before he started to move his fingers tenderly through my hair.....and procdeded to kiss my neck......one thing led to another and we made slow but passionate love. The sex was good and he made a generous lover.....I was not complaining by any means.

The next morning we ordered room service and had breakfast in bed. During breakfast: I asked him sweetly how he wished to handle finances. he smiled and kissing me said to email him my bank account...and that hed wire it by the monday...
Trustingly i thanked him...I was positive he'd come through...

Coming up: Wearing rose coloured glasses

2 comments:

  1. hi! i like your writing :)

    i am worried about this guy's promise.

    lol about the "college" car at a high class place. i get that from time to time. i park a few blocks away and take a cab or walk. too funny.

    xo,
    v

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :)

    Yes...I will continue the story soon..he is a strange character!

    lol- yes the 'college car' thing :P. But I love my car...even if a sugar daddy offered me a new car- I think id pass :) plus hard to pretend to be a poor college student when you can afford new cars ;). alas the secret life ....

    ReplyDelete